Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

What makes a grown-up?

I kind of can't believe that I didn't think of this earlier in relation to this month's topic, but I follow a pretty cool blog called Adulting that's basically about becoming a together type of person. It's not so much about aging as it is about growing up, but I really like it and maybe you'd like to check it out!

Anyway, yesterday's post there made me think about a comment I wanted to make on Dave's post on "Thinking about Batman" except that I couldn't figure out how to phrase it.

The gist of it is basically this: that it's not eating balanced meals every night and going to the symphony instead of bar shows that makes you an adult, it's being a good, respectful, reliable person.

With grey hair.

1 comment:

  1. I've been going through Adulting's archives and I can safely say that I *really* like it, too! Thanks for posting this :)

    ReplyDelete